Teleport Macrodose Magic Mushroom Brew Pods (3g)
We are excited to introduce you to our new collection of Teleport Macrodose Magic Mushroom Brew Pods (3g). This series of magic mushroom beverages, inspired by our shroom microdosing capsule concept, will be provided to our consumers in Keurig (k-cup) and Nespresso capsule pods to shroom brews in espresso machines.
Directions for Use
Psychedelics Harm Reduction Recommendations
Can you brew tea with magic mushrooms?
Yes, magic mushrooms can be used to make tea. Simmering dried or fresh magic mushrooms in water extracts hallucinogenic chemicals such as psilocybin into the liquid. The strained liquid is then made into tea.
How Can You Brew Magic Mushroom Tea?
Here are the steps to make the tea:
- Crush the dried magic mushrooms into a fine powder.
- Bring water to a boil in a pot or saucepan.
- Add the crushed mushrooms to the boiling water and reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer for 20–30 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a cup or pitcher, discarding the solids.
- Add any optional ingredients, such as lemon juice or honey, to taste.