Odin – Microdosing Journal for Beginners
Odin’s Microdosing Journal for Beginners is your best guide to successfully incorporating microdosing into your daily life. It is designed in such a way that it takes you through all the essential stages of your microdosing journey.
- In the introductory part, you’ll find information about psychedelics, microdosing, benefits, and intaking protocols.
- The second part is designed to help you find your microdosing dose. Everyone’s threshold is different, and finding the sweet spot will ensure you gain all the benefits that microdosing can offer.
- The third part will help you track your experience systematically, during days on and off. Systematic tracking is essential because it helps you gather personal data about how microdosing has impacted you in various areas of your life and helps you readjust your microdosing to optimize your personal and emotional growth.
This notebook is for everyone who has resolved to connect with the life force, adjust their viewpoint, and expand their lives but doesn’t know where to begin.
It will walk you through your microdosing adventure, from selecting your substance to determining your dose and setting your ingestion protocol, all while providing an organized means to log your everyday experiences.
Why do you need to track your microdosing experience?
According to a 2019 study evaluating the motivations and challenges that users faced while microdosing, despite its increasing prevalence in our culture and the educational resources on the internet, micro-dosers still don’t know how much to dose (67%), nor do they have a systematic approach to tracking their experience.
Unfortunately, this causes people to abandon their microdosing trip before they can experience any of the desired benefits, such as improved attention, energy levels, creativity, and/or a rise in mood.
This is for you if:
- You’re curious about microdosing with psychedelics, but you don’t know where to start
- You need a guide to walk you through the initial process
- You’ve tried microdosing before but you didn’t experience the benefits and you’d like to give it another try
Some of the reported benefits are:
- improved focus
- connection to your feelings
- connection to your ideas
- reduced anxiety
- improved mood
- reduced depressive states
- increased creativity
- enhanced verbal expression
- neurogenesis (the formation of new neurons)